February 06, 2008
New York Fugshion Week: More Day 4 and Some Day 5
It's been an eventful Fashion Week full of wonderful lessons -- for one thing, we realized that since we last saw her, Brittany Murphy has turned 65.
Congrats, sweetie! And good luck in the shuffleboard tournament next week.
- Brittany Murphy is by far the most entertaining person we've seen all week. No, for real, she was all melodrama and madness at Max Azria.
- Amy Adams arrived on time to Proenza Schouler. Somebody dropped the ball when it came to teaching her how to be a celebrity at Fashion Week.
- If she plays it right, that cute Ana Ortizwill probably be wearing Badgley Mischka for at least the next two years.
- As much as we love Sophia Bush, we REALLY need new people to write about, so thank you, Perrey Reeves and Kim Raver.
- Oh, Fergie-Ferg, no need to fidget. You look fine.